With election results still underway, Lumpkin County’s votes are in. Lumpkin County stayed Republican, with their presidential vote as Trump.
- Republican Donald Trump: 12,160 (78.33%)
- Democrat Joe Biden: 3,122 (20.11%)
- Libertarian Jo Jorgensen: 242 (1.56%)
David Perdue took over 70% of the votes, with results in Lumpkin County for the U.S Senate.
- Republican David Perdue: 11,937 (77.73%)
- Democrat Jon Ossoff: 2,924 (19.04%)
- Libertarian Shane Hazel: 496 (3.23%)
In the Special Senate Election, former Ninth District Representative Doug Collins took lead in Lumpkin County. However, FYN previously reported that Loeffler and Warnock will be advancing to the January runoff.
- Republican Doug Collins: 7,526 (51.80%)
- Republican Kelly Loeffler: 3,995 (27.50%)
- Democrat Raphael Warnock: 1,589 (10.94%)
In regard to the Ninth District Representative, Andrew Clyde (R) earned 12,194 votes (80.48%) and his opponent Devin Pandy (D) received 2,957 votes (19.52%).
For additional numbers in White County, results are found on the Secretary of State website.